Marshmallow Snowmen Recipe
½ cup Navitas Organics Semi-sweet Cacao Wafers
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Submitted by Melissa Bravo-Almazan | The Bonnie Fig
Get ready to add a whimsical touch to your winter festivities with these delightful marshmallow snowmen featuring semi-sweet cacao wafers for dapper top hats and vibrant goji berries for cute carrot-like noses. This easy-to-follow recipe will bring joy to your holiday gatherings and make for a sweet, festive treat that's as fun to make as it is to eat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, microwave 1/2 cup cacao wafers with 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Microwave in 20-second increments, stirring each time.
- With a spoon, pour small dollops of melted chocolate over parchment paper. Add a cone-shaped chocolate over each dollop. Place sheet in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Draw eyes and a mouth on 12 marshmallows. Use goji berries to make a nose for each snowman. Slide 2 plain marshmallows onto cake pop stick, then add snowman-faced marshmallow on top.
- Add 2 pretzel sticks to middle marshmallow, one on each side. Spread a small amount of melted chocolate on top of snowman’s head, then place chocolate hat on top.