¼ Cup Navitas Organics Coconut Palm Sugar
Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs Sweetened (optional)
1 Cup Macadamia Nuts (or Cashews)
1 Cup Walnuts (or Pecans)
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
⅛ tsp Sea Salt
¾ Cup Pitted Dates
- Combine nuts and sugar in a food processor.
- Add the dates? one at a time? pulsing several times between additions? until each date is well-incorporated.
- After the last date is incorporated? add the vanilla and a generous pinch of salt. Pulse several more times to distribute the vanilla and salt.
- Transfer the mixture into muffin tins and use your fingers to pack mixture down tightly. Or? you could just as easily form the mixture into a cake shape on a small plate! Just be sure to press it together very well so it doesn’t fall apart.
- Garnish with cacao nibs? if desired.
Submitted by: Chef Amber Shea Crawley