¼ Cup Navitas Organics Coconut Palm Sugar
Navitas Organics Cacao Sweet Nibs (optional)
1 Cup Navitas Organics Cashews (or Macadamia Nuts)
1 Cup Walnuts (or Pecans)
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
⅛ tsp Sea Salt
¾ Cup Pitted Dates
- Combine nuts and sugar in a food processor.
- Add the dates, one at a time, pulsing several times between additions, until each date is well-incorporated.
- After the last date is incorporated, add the vanilla and a generous pinch of salt. Pulse several more times to distribute the vanilla and salt.
- Transfer the mixture into muffin tins and use your fingers to pack mixture down tightly. Or, you could just as easily form the mixture into a cake shape on a small plate! Just be sure to press it together very well so it doesn’t fall apart.
- Garnish with cacao nibs, if desired.
Submitted by: Chef Amber Shea Crawley