No-bake Cacao Bars Recipe
1 cup oats
Add oats, walnuts, chia seeds, cacao powder, and almonds to a blender and blend.
Indulge in the rich and irresistible goodness of these no-bake chewy cacao bars. Packed with deep, chocolatey flavor and a satisfying chewiness, these bars are a perfect treat as an after-school or after-dinner snack. Plus, they're incredibly easy to make and require no oven time!
- Add oats, walnuts, chia seeds, cacao powder, and almonds to a blender and blend.
- Add in vanilla and dates and blend again until well combined. Add honey and blend again.
- Add chia seeds to the bottom of an 8x8-inch pan and flatten mixture in the pan.
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt together cacao wafers and coconut oil.
- Pour cacao mixture over top of bars in pan and add sprinkles, if using.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, then cut into desired sizes and store remainders in the refrigerator for up to one week.