Reindeer Pretzels Recipe
12 long pretzel rods, broken in half
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
These reindeer pretzels made with semi-sweet cacao wafers are a delightful blend of sweet, salty and festive goodness—a perfect addition to your holiday gatherings or a charming gift for friends and family.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, microwave cacao wafers and coconut oil in 20-second increments, stirring each time.
- Pour melted chocolate into a narrow glass. Dip 1 pretzel rod at a time into the melted chocolate. Place two of them on the baking sheet next to each other so that they stick together.
- Add 2 googly eye candies over the melted chocolate on the pretzels, then add a red candy just under the 2 eye candies. Repeat with the rest of the pretzels and candies.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or freeze for 10 minutes. Enjoy!