Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
Add yogurt and cacao powder to a mixing bowl and whisk until fully combined.
Makes 4-6 servings
Submitted by Marley Braunlich | Baked Abundance
Indulge in the velvety chocolate flavor and satisfying crunch of this homemade chocolate bark. Whether it's a quick treat for yourself or a delightful dessert for a gathering, this recipe is a wonderful way to enjoy the goodness of cacao while staying cool and refreshed.
- Add yogurt and cacao powder to a mixing bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Line a baking sheet or dish with parchment paper. Spread yogurt mixture into an even layer on top of the parchment paper.
- Melt cacao wafers in microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Do not overheat.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over yogurt.
- Place baking sheet or dish in freezer for ~3 hours to allow yogurt to freeze.
- Once yogurt bark is frozen, remove from freezer and use a large knife to slice into smaller pieces.
- Serve and enjoy immediately before bark melts. Store leftovers in an airtight container with parchment paper between each layer in freezer for up to 2 weeks.