Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1½ cups all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Makes 12 cookies
Submitted by Kaileigh Gaffney | Supermom Eats
Elevate your cookie experience with these irresistible treats that combine the classic comfort of soft-baked goodness with the wholesome richness of semi-sweet cacao.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and maple syrup, until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into flour mixture and stir to combine, careful not to overmix.
- Add cacao wafers and stir to combine.
- With a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop out 3 Tbsp. dough and form a cookie. Place on lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.