- Place bananas in the food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture on 2 dehydrator teflex sheets? and spread thinly into 2 large circles? one on each sheet. Dehydrate for 4-5 hours at 108 degrees until firm.
- Flip the crepe and dehydrate for 2 hours.
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Place hazelnuts in processor and grind into flour like consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Add a little water if needed to loosen the mixture into a smooth spread.
- Remove the crepe from the dehydrator.
- Spread as much of the chocolate hazelnut mixture as desired onto the crepes? fold? and enjoy!
Submitted by: Janice Skoreyko