Cornbread Muffins Recipe
Preheat oven to 375°F, and line and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
Makes 12 muffins
Submitted by Hanaa Malik | @kneadtheeats
Packed with the power of nutrient-rich sea veggies, these savory cornbread muffins not only tantalize your taste buds but also infuse your body with a boost of essential vitamins and minerals. Get ready to savor the perfect balance of traditional comfort and modern nutrition in every bite!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup medium grind cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
1 Tbsp. Navitas Organics Superfood+ Sea Veggie Blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and line and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Add all wet ingredients except butter to a medium-sized bowl and whisk until combined. Whisk in butter.
- Add all dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold together until just combined.
- Divide batter amongst muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!