Navitas Organics enlists the support of seasoned health and wellness professionals, mentors and experts in their fields to share their knowledge and help guide you on your personal wellness journey. Here are some of the writers whose work you'll find on our Navitas Life Blog.
Meg Adelman, RN, BSN, MPHCo-Founder | Navitas Organics
As an RN, MPH and successful healthy lifestyle business owner, Meg focuses her efforts on improving generations of population health by relentlessly promoting the lifestyle-health connection and pushing for policy and legislative change to support people in making healthy choices.
- University of Santa Cruz, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- College of Marin RN Program, Registered Nurse
- Regis University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of San Francisco/University of Massachusetts, Master's of Public Health
Arthur Mullin, BS, MS, BCHN
Director of Product & Nutrition | Navitas Organics
Arthur was born and raised in the Boston area. He thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2008 and it was during this 2000+ mile, six-month journey that he discovered food as everything! Working with Navitas Organics since 2013, he's had the pleasure and fortune of continuing to work with health and healing foods and nutrition.
- Palo Alto University, Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Social Action
- John F. Kennedy University, Master’s in Health Education with specialization in Holistic Nutrition
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals, Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition
Max Darcey, BA, MS
Director of Sustainability & Quality | Navitas Organics
Growing up in rural North Carolina, Max has always felt a strong connection to nature, and a profound respect for the environment and the resources that surround him. From a young age, he developed a passion for advocating for the protection and restoration of the health of our planet, and he's carried these early influences with him throughout his education and career paths.
- Warren Wilson College, Degree in Business Administration and Environmental Studies
- The City College of New York, Master of Science in Sustainability
Kali Sink, AAS, NC
Customer Experience Manager | Navitas Organics
Kali is an outdoor enthusiast, foodie and animal lover who was raised on the New Hampshire seacoast and now lives in Maine. She has a deep passion for health, wellness and natural foods, and feels fortunate to be surrounded by a diverse network of small, organic farms that provide an abundance of local food year-round.
Matthew Kadey, MS, RD
Nutrition, Food and Travel Writer
Matthew Kadey is a registered dietitian, professional nutrition writer and recipe developer and cookbook author. He is a frequent contributor to dozens of publications including Runner’s World, Men’s Health, Vegetarian Times, Oxygen and Triathlete. Kadey is also the author of Rocket Fuel: Power-Packed Food for Sports and Adventure.
- Florida State University, Master's in Sports Nutrition
- University of Guelph, Human Nutrition Studies
Megan Faletra, MS, MPH, RDN
Registered Dietitian & Sustainability Expert | The Well Essentials
Megan is a global health and sustainability advocate and founder of The Well Essentials, where she is devoted to helping people create a sustainable lifestyle that supports a healthy body and planet. Megan worked in global health nutrition and water security programming both internationally and domestically.
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Master of Public Health
- Tufts University School of Nutrition, Master of Science
- Brigham and Women's Harvard Teaching Hospital, Registered Dietitian
Superfood Chef | Luminberry
Julie is a superfood chef, on-camera personality, and New York Times best-selling cookbook author. She is also the founder of Luminberry, the world’s first online superfood cooking school, where she leads courses on using unique ingredients and practicing wellness techniques for optimal health. Julie also works as a recipe developer and consultant for cutting-edge health companies.