Lemon-Coconut Date Balls
Omega Energy Snack
½ tsp unrefined Sea Salt, La Paludier brand
*Coating: Choose one cup of shredded coconut, chia seeds or cacao powder.
1. Place pitted dates, lemon juice, lemon zest & sea salt in a food processor, puree.
2. Then add dried coconut & coconut oil? blend until well combined.
3. To form balls, place 1-2 cups of additional shredded coconut in a large bowl.
4. Pour all of the batter into the bowl with the coating and begin to roll around to coat the entire large ball of batter.
5. Then scoop out 1 tsp. of batter at a time and roll in remaining coating to form small ping pong size balls.
6. This method ensures that the batter doesn't stick to your hands and makes rolling these sticky treats super easy.
7. Place treats in a Tupperware container & freeze.
8. Keep these little gems cool until you're ready to eat them!
Makes: 24 pieces
Submitted by: Judy Chambers